These terms and conditions control your use of the icmerch.com Website, which is located at icmerch.com. We assume that by accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use icmerch.com.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements are governed by the following terminology: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.” All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Dutch law. Any use of the above language, as well as other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise specified, all intellectual property rights in all material on icmerch.com are owned by icmerch.com and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may download this from icmerch.com for personal use only, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are not allowed to:
- Republish icmerch.com material.
- Material from icmerch.com can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Material from icmerch.com may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied.
- Content from icmerch.com may be redistributed.
The term of this agreement begins on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in designated places. Prior to their appearance on the internet, icmerch.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of icmerch.com, its agents, or affiliates. The views and opinions expressed in comments reflect the views and opinions of the individual who posted them. ICmerch shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have all necessary permissions and consents to post the Comments on our website, and you are authorised to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- There is no defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material in the Comments that constitutes a privacy invasion.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or current commercial or illegal conduct.
You hereby grant icmerch.com a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Adding a Link to Our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organisations may link to our website:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other businesses featured in the directory; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising clubs, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organisations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Other link requests from the following categories of organisations may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the absence of Icmerch.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations are welcome to link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely indicate sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations named in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our website, please contact Icmerch through email. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to connect. Allow two to three weeks for a response.